LOVE PETS AND LOOKING FOR A DREAM JOB?
WANT TO HANG OUT WITH PETS ALL DAY?
Then this might be the perfect job for you!
Sunny Acres Pet Resort is accepting applications for employment. Please email your resume to info@SunnyAcresPetResort.com.
We would also like you to come in to our office to fill out one of our applications. Please call ahead, 919 383-4238, to make an appointment. We would like to meet you and answer any questions you might have.
- The position will require you to feed, clean, supervise Doggy Day Camp and take pets outside for play times that do not participate in group play. We are outside quite a bit so we hope you enjoy being in the great outdoors!
- We also care for cats, bunnies, birds, and other small pets.
- We are accepting applications for full-time or part time positions.
- You must be available to work 4-5 days a week, 6:45 am - 7 pm if needed, not necessarily consecutive days, and every other weekend. Some days may be a half day. Please remember that we are the busiest in the summer and over major holidays. We take care of live animals and need to be here 365 days a year (including holidays). The pets need us so please keep that in mind before applying!
- There is room for advancement as we are also looking for Supervisors and Office Receptionists.
Providing the utmost in pet care has made Sunny Acres the best Pet Resort in the Triangle. We place a pet’s security, safety, well-being, and welfare above all. We deal honestly and fairly with our customers along with a commitment to excellent service. We accept the serious responsibility involved in the care of beloved pets which are always treated with kindness, love, and given personal attention. We understand that pets are family and that is how we treat all pets.
Our commitment to excellence is what makes our employees feel valued. We want our staff to say “I work in a great place.” And we want our customers to say how good they feel about the care their pets receive. That credit goes to our staff.
It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, and marital or familial status.